Hindalco Industries Ltd.’s second-quarter net profit rose on higher operational efficiency, better realisation and lower interest expenses.
- Net profit rose 54 percent year-on-year to Rs 725 crore.
- Revenue rose 5.4 percent to Rs 10,833 crore.
- Operating income rose 5 percent to Rs 1,922 crore.
- Operating margin remained unchanged at 18 percent.
em contentScore="40"">> Here’s why Hindalco’s profit jumped.
Here’s why Hindalco’s profit jumped.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.'s net profit fell by half in July to September quarter on currency and oil headwinds, accompanied by a one-time employee benefit cost.
- Net profit fell 52 percent quarter-on-quarter to Rs 3,250 crore.
- This was despite a higher-than-expected revenue of Rs 32,035 crore.
- Other income jumped 78 percent to Rs 1,041 crore.
- The gain was offset by factors such as rising employee cost, depreciation of the rupee and a fall in inventory gains triggered by rising crude prices.
em contentScore="28"">> Here are the key highlights.
Here are the key highlights.
NTPC Ltd.’s profit for the quarter ended September missed analyst expectations.
- Net profit remained flat at Rs 2,426 crore.
- Revenue rose 13 percent to Rs 22,261.1 crore.
- Operating income rose 2.8 percent to Rs 5,592.4 crore.
em contentScore="48"">> Here's how it performed compared with estimates.
Here's how it performed compared with estimates.
This news has been published by title BQuick On Oct. 10: Top 10 News Stories In Under 10 Minutes
If the page you entrance is error or not way in perfectly, keep busy visit the indigenous web in source CLICK HERE
Thank you for your visit to our website, hopefully the recommendation we convey is useful, realize not forget to share and subscribe our web to acquire more information.[TAG]246