Do you know the benefits of Garcinia cambogia ? which is widely used for weight loss
Garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that grows in Indonesia. The fruit is like a small pumpkin, but green or yellow. Garcinia cambogia extract of recently used as the main ingredient of slimming pills. Garcinia cambogia is promoted as a powerful natural remedy trim the fat.
Garcinia Cambogia works by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for storing fat. So the body can not store fat, so that the energy obtained from food directly used by the body.
Garcinia Cambogia HCA components containing substances (Hydroxyctric Acid) whose role is to menghambatkan ATP enzyme that forms in the body fat. Because the body can not store new fat, the fat that is constantly burned by the body
Research conducted by the American Dieting prove that Garcinia Cambogia Journal benefit of significant weight loss with reduced waist circumference, blood fats and blood sugar.
The study was conducted over two weeks and the patients were given Garcinia cambogia weight loss of 3 kg and waist circumference was reduced by 2.5 – 3 inches. There is no reduction in the number of calories of food per day is equal to 2,000 calories.
How Garcinia Cambogia Can Lose Weight?
- Garcinia Cambogia HCA components containing substances (Hydroxyctric Acid) whose role is to menghambatkan ATP enzyme that forms in the body fat. Because the body can not store new fat, the fat that is constantly burned by the body.
- The main component in Garcinia Cambogia fruit is known to have potential as a weight loss and appetite suppressants is hydroxy citric acid (Hydroxycitric acid).
- Hydroxy citric acid known potentially pharmacologically safe and effective in addressing obesity for more than 30 years.
- Garcinia Cambogia works by increasing the body’s metabolism. Garcinia thus safe from the danger of side effects of stimulants such as fast heart rate and high blood pressure. Therefore, Garcinia is safe for the consumer.
- Creates a feeling of satiety
- Suppress appetite.
- Losing weight with appetite control
- Enhance the effects of thermogenic (fat burning into heat).
- Reduce the body’s ability to produce lipids due to excessive food.
- Shed fat and throw it out of the body
- Decrease the production of triglycerides and bad cholesterol
- Improve immunity.
- Helps the body’s metabolism
- Lowering stomach acid in the stomach and protects the digestive mucosa
- Reduce gastric acidity
- Overcoming gastric ulcers and wounds
- Increased energy
- Increase endurance
- Contains vitamin C which is useful as a heart tonic